How to Login WiFi Router Via 10.0.0.1 IP Address?
IP deal with 10.0.0.0.1 is the control ip deal with of some wireless routers. It is the standard ip deal with for many kinds of wi-fi router, such as: TP-link, D-Link and Netgear models. But you can modify it out at any time using the system router’s control system.
10.0.0.0.1 is an individual IPv4 system deal with. Home wireless routers can use it to create a standard gateway. In such a wi-fi router, you can access it to the control system, pointing to the http://10.0.0.0.1 through the Web browser.
Any brand of wi-fi router, or any computer on the local system for this problem, you can use this deal with or similar personal IPv4 deal with. Any IP deal with, only one device on the system uses 10.0.0.0.1 to avoid deal with conflicts.
How to set up 10.0.0.0.1?
Just like 192.168.1.1, after you logging in the wi-fi router, you can modify the security password in establishing panel, you can modify the IP deal with in LAN establishing, modify the wi-fi security password in wi-fi establishing.
What to do if you forgot your router’s login name and password?
If you didn’t improve your details, you can login to your wi-fi router by checking our standard wi-fi router details list. If you have changed the security password of wi-fi router, you should totally reset wi-fi router by holding the totally reset button for 10s.
How to set up the powerful 192.168.1.254 IP deal with of the computer? This article introduces the method of configuring automatic IP deal with and DNS web server deal with under the computers of Ms windows XP, Ms windows seven and Ms windows 8.
After reading this article, you can be easier and faster to complete the installation and setup of the wi-fi router.
Windows XP powerful IP settings
1. Right simply just click “online neighbor” just click property.
2. Right just click “local connection” – > just click ‘attribute’.
3. Dual just click “Internet method (TCP/IP)”.
4. Choose “automatically get IP address” and “automatically get DNS web server address”, just click “OK”.
Windows 7 powerful IP settings
1. Right simply simply choose the “network” choice “attribute”.
2. Click “change adaptor settings”.
3. Right just click “local connection” selection “attribute”
4. Choose “Internet method edition 4 (TCP/IPv4)”, and just click “property”.
5. Choose “automatically get IP address” and “automatically get DNS web server address”, just click “OK”.
Windows 8 powerful IP settings
1. The mouse slide top right corner of the desktop, will appear as shown in the bottom of the interface, and then simply choose the “set” choice.
2. In establishing the interface, simply choose the “control panel” choice.
3. Choose the “network and Internet” choice.
4. Click on “network and sharing center”.
5. Click “change adaptor settings”.
6. Right just click “Ethernet” to pick “attribute”.
7. Choose “Internet method edition 4 (TCP/IPv4”) “click” property “(or double click” Ip address edition 4 (TCP/IPv4 “)”).
8. Choose “automatically get IP address” and “automatically get DNS web server address”, just click “OK”.